Welcome to our blog! We’ll begin using this mode of communication for regular club updates and some guidance from our trainers.
We have now been closed for just over a week, and don’t have a great indication of what’s next just yet. We’re keep a close eye on guidance from local and federal authorities and will continue to update you on the status of the gyms as we get new information.
Some things you can be doing while you’re away from the gym:
- Get adequate sleep! This will help keep you on top of your game and keep your immune system at it’s best!
- Keep a clean, healthy diet.
- Keep moving…it’s easy to get stuck in a sedentary mode when you can’t get out and do the things you’re used to doing. Make it a point to get out for walks (with social distancing of course) or stay moving at your home!
- Keep track of calories in, calories out if you can. A fitness tracker and MyFitnessPal can help with this!
- Use your Anytime Fitness mobile app for workout ideas.
- Tune in to our online workouts on our Facebook pages.
We hope to be back soon! In the meantime, stay healthy and keep moving!